Monday, 2 February 2009

Introduction

Hi Everyone.

I've been struggling with my weight most of my life. I'm tired of constantly being depressed about my weight and I need to do something about it.

I set up this blog mainly for myself but also to help other people who want to lose weight and they can follow my progress.

I have cut out or cut down on my biggest weaknesses such as cheese, crisps, fast food and beer. Chocolate is not a problem for me, i could easily cut that out for good.

I am also keeping a food diary to keep track of what I eat and drink and the exercise I do.

From what I have learnt in the past it's not good to cut out meals, so i'm going to try and eat 3 meals a day but the meals will be healthy or low fat options rather than the fattening food I ate before.

I'm not a doctor so what I say on this blog is from what I have experienced and from my own opinions.

Feel free to email me at us_caz@hotmail.com with any questions or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment